STEM for All
As the STEM Ambassadors Delivery Partner for South West England, we support the delivery of a diverse and exciting range of STEM programmes for young people throughout the region*.
- We support teachers and other member of staff in state-funded schools – whatever the STEM ambition is for your school, big or small, we can help you achieve it.
- We provide guidance for community groups looking to include STEM activities and STEM volunteers as part of their programme of activities for young people.
- We work with careers leaders and organisations providing careers IAG to help them work with our STEM volunteers to deliver a strong message about opportunities in STEM.
- We promote the message that STEM is something everyone can participate in, both now and in the future. This might be through STEM specific career routes, as well as an engaged citizen.
- We are committed to making STEM available to all young people, regardless of sex, disability, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Our Green Skills
Find out about the Our Green Skills initiative and get involved.
Here are a selection of the STEM programmes we are currently involved with:
DETI Inspire engages children in primary and secondary education across the West of England, connecting children with real-life, diverse engineering role models to widen participation and aspirations for STEM careers.
We support our local ENTHUSE Partnerships, working with employers to help improve young people’s attainment and engagement in STEM subjects and develop awareness and understanding of STEM careers.
A tailored package of support for primary schools in the Greater Bristol area, in collaboration with UWE Bristol.
Training STEM Ambassadors to be mentors for this Cyber Security competition, and providing the tech support for team leaders and their teams
Working with employers, professional bodies, delivery partners, education providers and academia from Bristol, Bath and the West of England region to build a diverse future workforce with the right cyber skills across the South West.
Working with the West of England Careers Hub to provide opportunities for teachers to experience first hand how work and careers are adapting to the need for greater diversity and green skills.
Sustainable Transport Challenge
A sustainable transport challenge for KS2/3 STEM clubs, thanks to support from the IET and the Engineering Education Grant Scheme
Our Green Skills
Aiming to increase awareness of green skills and careers amongst young people, teachers, and the wider STEM community
Work With us to Help deliver STEM For All
With access to thousands of volunteers and many years experience of delivering and evaluating STEM projects with young people, Graphic Science is one of the leading STEM support organisations in the UK.
* Our region is South West England (West England and South West Peninsula on the map) and includes Isles of Scilly, Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay, Devon, Dorset, Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole, Wiltshire, Swindon, Somerset, North Somerset, Bath & North East Somerset, City of Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Gloucestershire.
If you are looking for support from a Delivery Partner in another region, click on the map to be taken to a list of contacts.
UK Research & Innovation